Tuesday 14 March 2017

leadership article wirting

In writing I have been learning to:
  • use all basic punctuation independently
  • attempt more complex punctuation (e.g semicolons, colons, parentheses)


I have been especially focusing on using parentheses and commas. I have highlighted these in green where I have used them as well as other punctuation that I changed because it was used incorrectly. Here is a piece of my writing that shows this.

What makes an awesome peer mediator

Leadership is an act and skill of being able to help people achieve and work towards a goal. The six traits of being a great leader are Integrity,goal focused,trust worthy,active thinker,resilient and motivational. My key leadership role is peer mediator,this means one day a week I go out into the play ground wearing a green vest and lanyard and help people with problems between them and other people.I think its a vital importance to show the leadership traits in my role.



No comments:

Post a Comment